Namdaran Petrogas Industries strainers are designed and fabricated to ASME Section VIll and ANSI codes. Basket and body sizes can be tailored to suit any pressure drop or space requirements the customer might have. Standard materials of construction are carbon and stainless steel; however NPI fabricate basket strainers to meet your requirements from any alloy. The basket strainer can be installed in horizontal pipelines only.
T or BASKET type
T/Basket -Type strainers are used to remove solids from flowing liquids and are ideally suited for process applications, water and utilities. On large pipelines basket type strainers shall be used .They shall provide greater dirt holding capacity and easier access for removal of the strainer for cleaning. They normally have a higher pressure drop than simple Y type strainers. We are engaged in manufacture of an exclusive range of basket type strainers, which is made from high quality raw material sourced from credible vendors. These basket strainers are available in various sizes and colors as per clients› specification. NPI Strainers are used to strain foreign matter from pipe line and provide inexpensive protection of costly pumps, meters, valves and similar mechanical equipment. These basket type strainers are available in a variety of materials.
- Flanged, butt-weld, grooved, socket weld and Screwed inlet/outlet connections available.
- Automatic/manual flush
- Body flange, Clamp and Quick opening closure.
- Full range of NDE/NDT testing
- Steam jacketing
- Special coatings
- Multi basket design
- Easy maintenance
- Configuration and flexibility of internal components
- Allow use of a standard man way.
- Pressure safety valve on vessel with relief line to edge of skid, diagonally opposed grounding points on base-skid, & explosion-proof lighting at the front and rear of the unit enhance
Codes & Standards
Size: From 6” to 56”
Operating Pressure: Up to 2500 psig
Design: ASME Sec. VIII Div.1 & 2
Fabrication: ASME Sec. VIII
Welding: ASME Sec. IX
NDT: ASME Sec. V