Quick Opening Closure
- The closure hub and door are manufactured from materials that fully comply with the requirements of NACE MR 75-01 / ISO 15156 Latest Edition, HIC and SSC test resistance. - The stress and strain analysis has been successfully performed by finite element (Ansys software) and NPI calculation.
- Standard materials used in closures are made to ASTM specifications and are types permitted Under ASME Section VIII, Division 2, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- Closure hubs and door materials are SA 350 LF2, SA 105, and A694 F70/65/60/52/42.
- Materials for special applications, including hinges for offshore service, can be furnished upon request.
- As per request, NPI can apply weld overlay clad on surfaces(Clad material are: Monel, Inconel, Incoloy, Stainless steel, Titanium, and other)
Namdaran Petrogas Industries closures provide horizontal or vertical access to pipeline pig traps, filters, coalescers, strainers, separators, meter skid systems, hydro cyclones, or any other type of pressure vessel in seconds. Compared with other opening doors they can be operated safely at remarkable speed – any size of closure can be opened or closed by one person in less than one minute, with no special tools required.
- The closures are available to suit a wide variety of pressure vessel sizes and pressures, from 6” up to 120” diameter and any pressures from class 150 # up to class 2500 #.
- The closures are designed to meet requirements of ASME VIII Div.1. Furthermore, alternative pressure vessel design codes, such as ASME VIII Div.2, PD5500 and EN13445 can also be accommodated.
- The locking mechanism incorporates a hand operated pressure warning screw and a Safety locking device and Stopper, which prevents the door being unlocked until there is no residual pressure inside the vessel.